Terms of Service
the Site. WC.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any claim or cause of action arising out of such termination.
2. License for Site Access. WC.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of WC.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another user; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of WC.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of WC.com without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or other “hidden text” utilizing WC.com’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of WC.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by WC.com.
3. Your Account. If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and/or password. WC.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion. WC.com reserves the right to delete delinquent and inactive accounts at any time. WC.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim or cause of action arising out of WC.com’s exercise of the foregoing rights.
4. Simultaneous Use. If you use this Site, you agree to not utilize a single username and password for simultaneous access to the Site by two or more users. You agree that each user will login with a unique username and password. Sharing accounts or concurrent log ins are prohibited, and restricted by our system.
5. User Obligations. In exchange for your use of the Site, you agree to: (i) provide the Site with current, complete and accurate information about yourself (“Account Information”); and (ii) maintain and update your Account Information as necessary to ensure that it remains current, complete and accurate; and (iii) notify WC.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your Account or any known or suspected loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password. You agree: (i) not to use the Site for any illegal purpose; (ii) not to interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Site; (iii) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of such networks; and (iv) to abide by all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may result in termination of your Account and legal prosecution.
6. Site Modifications. WC.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue any part of the Site at any time, with or without notice to you. WC.com also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to impose limits on certain features and services and to restrict access to any part or to all of the Site without notice to you. WC.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim or cause of action arising out of WC.com’s exercise of the foregoing rights.
9. Software. Software available for use on the Site is the copyrighted work of WC.com. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement (“License Agreement”) which appears on your computer screen during the initial login process. You may use the software only in accordance with the terms of the License Agreement. Any use, copying or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event, including, without limitation, negligence, shall WC.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, employees, partners, suppliers, or authorized reseller(s) be liable to you or to any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not WC.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of or the inability to use this site, its services, or materials, the statements or actions of any third party on or through the site, any dealings with authorized reseller(s) or other third parties, any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any information that is sent or received or not sent or received, any failure to store or loss of data, files, or other content, any services available through the site that are delayed or interrupted, or any web site referenced or linked to from this Site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Accordingly, the limitations and exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.
11. Linked Sites. The Site may contain links to third party web sites. WC.com does not control and is not responsible for the contents or privacy policies of any linked site or of any link contained in a linked site. WC.com provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WC.com of the site. Access to any linked site and participation in any activity or transaction on any linked site, including promotions sponsored by WC.com’s advertisers, are at your own risk.
12. Copyright Notice. All content included on this Site including, but not limited to, text, printed materials, online documentation, graphics, animations, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software and other material are the property of WC.com and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy the printed or online materials accompanying and generated by the Site. The selection, compilation, arrangement and presentation of all materials, and the overall design of the Site are the exclusive property of WC.com, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights reserved. WC.com will enforce its intellectual property rights to the maximum extent possible.
13. Trademarks. WorkersCompensation.com™, WorkCompResearch.com, their respective logos, and other WC.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks and trade dress of WC.com. WC.com’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not WC.com’s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits WC.com. All other brands, names, and trademarks are property of their respective owners. You may not use WC.com’s trademarks or third parties’ trademarks without the prior written permission of WC.com or the applicable third party owner. WC.com will enforce its intellectual property rights to the maximum extent possible.
14. Refunds. Due to the electronic nature and portability of our product, refunds cannot be offered once you have logged in to your account. All sales are final.
15. Monthly Pay Plan Option. If you selected this option for your WCR subscription, you are agreeing to a minimum 12 month contract, and by accepting these terms acknowledge 1) that your credit card will be charged automatically every month for the initial term of the agreement, and 2) that you approve these payments. Should your credit card expire during the initial 12 month term, your contractual obligation will remain. You agree to provide new credit card information in a prompt and reasonable fashion in order to meet the obligations of this contract. The subscription will renew automatically every month following the initial term unless you cancel the account.
16. Electronic Communications. When you register with the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. By communicating with WC.com, you grant WC.com permission to use any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts communicated for any purpose WC.com chooses, commercial, public or otherwise, without compensation whatsoever.